The cement tile flooring and 1950s-inspired balustrade offer a nod to the country's past whilst still very much in the present as, filled with light, this rooftop loft apartment was completed in 2017 according to western standards.
The sense of space is enhanced by the soaring vaulted ceilings and it enjoys views from every aspect, including sunsets over the Vattanac Capital Tower and an unobstructed view of Wat Phnom. With double glazed windows throughout, you'll soon forget the bustling city below.
This fully furnished apartment features air conditioning in the living room and bedroom and it is well provisioned with earthed power points throughout, USB outlets in the bedroom and filtered drinking water in the kitchen. A generous built-in wardrobe in the bedroom will take care of all your storage needs.
Just three blocks from Riverside, it is less than a block from the Old Market and the Night Market just beyond.
Currently operating as a profitable Airbnb apartment, it would also be a lucrative long-term rental proposition, bringing in 7.5% + p.a.
Access is via a short, safe alley off Street 15.
• One bedroom and one bathroom
• Fifth floor of a five floor building
• External windows in every room
• High ceilings provide a sense of space and light
• Juliet balcony to enjoy the views
• Fully furnished and ready to move in
• Includes a 40" LCD TV and washing machine
• Kitchen fitted with microwave, induction stove, under-bench water heater and filtered drinking water
• Street 118
• Three minute walk to Riverside
• Surrounded by local stalls, markets and street-side eateries
Original ID: DP1.B30