With sweeping views from the Tonle Sap River to Vattanac Tower, this architecturally-designed duplex is bound to excite. Everything about this large and stylish home has been carefully planned and executed – from the flow of light through the spaces, careful use of natural materials, concealed and ample storage, central a/c, terrazzo finishes to private outdoor spaces that will make you feel on top of the world.
With good access from behind Street 108, the secure and upgraded staircase opens into a large living area that incorporates the large open plan western kitchen and dining space, replete with plenty of storage space and natural light via a large light well. You will pass a conveniently-placed bathroom under the curved terrazzo stairs and into the huge living area with its own balcony overlooking Freedom Park.
A mezzanine bedroom / study area sits over the living area and the curved stairs take you to the next floor with two large bedrooms (one with its own balcony), two bathrooms, walk in dressing room and separate storage room. Accessed via an open, light filled chill-out space are stairs that take you to the roof with its extensive terrace with incredible views in every direction.
• Fully furnished
• Western-style kitchen with stainless steel surfaces, refrigerator and oven
• Three levels, connected with a beautiful terrazzo staircase
• Roof terrace with 360 degree city views
• Central a/c and hot water
• Contemporary, architectural design
• Balconies on two levels with park views
• Loads of storage areas throughout
Original ID: DP10.AF25