It’s not often opportunities like this hit the market: two large blocks (one with a residential dwelling, the other with an industrial complex) located on the banks of the Bassac River. Both the main dwelling and huge workshop have been constructed to western standards, both housed on separate land parcels.
The warehouse sits on 100sqm hard title and the house sits on a 20 x 31 metre soft title block.
The house itself has 5 spacious bedrooms and 6 modern bathrooms, large western kitchen (gas hob, fridge, etc.), open living areas and wide decks from which to watch the Bassac River pass by. All rooms have been recently decorated and hold a charm of their own.
The industrial shed is of gargantuan proportions and would suit any working business. Being properly engineered, it has plenty of natural light, is waterproof and has a single span roof making it one of the best working areas in Phnom Penh.
• Air-conditioning / hot water
• Large balcony with sweeping river views
• Direct street access and off-street parking
• EDC and water (State rates)
• All mod cons – fridge, washing machine, oven
• Can be sold separately or combined
• Hard and soft title blocks
• Rare river frontage
Original ID: TM.001