Located in the heart of Riverside, one block from the river is this hard-titled uncut gem. The former home of a relative of Aldous Huxley, this urban space is now offered on a platter to a keen renovator.
Many of the original features have been kept – deco-style security grilles and balcony balustrades, wooden doors and windows and original orange checquered floor tiles.
Combined with the smaller property upstairs, this will make one exceptional living space that will do well far into the future.
• 150 metres to Sisowath Boulevard
• 100 metres to Kandal Market
• Clean and uncluttered floor space
• Nil water ingress
• Natural light from three sides
• Good street access
• Large private balcony space with street and river views
• Hard title
Original ID: DP2.H8