Kampot resort complex and business for sale and rent
4 km from the new bridge in Kampot is this turnkey, family owned and run resort complex and business. It has been successfully operating for five years is now available for rent. Set amidst a natural setting, it accommodates 36 in comfort with a mix of bungalows, rooms and family suites.
The business has continued to grow as a resort with last year’s high season the best on record with occupancy up 24% YOY and room rate averages increasing by 25%.
The asking price of $100,000 includes freehold sale of the business, plus rental of two large plots (3,857sqm + 4,81sqm) with rental of $6,000/annum first year and $8,000/annum years 2 – 5.
- Freehold business opportunity in developing area in Kampot with continually rising land prices.
- Two large land parcels (Total: 4,338 sqm)
- Large main restaurant and bar with seating for 40
- Fully operational spa and gym with own online identity
- Individual electric lines for spa (3 phase) and resort (63 amp).
- Back up solar power for resort bar and restaurant.
- 20m natural swimming pool
- Road access to 3 sides of the property, including back gate
- Owners accommodation – two-bedroom house
- Two en-suite staff accommodation bungalows
- Significant online presence with excellent reputation
- Rare opportunity to purchase a popular and successful turnkey freehold business
- Built 2014 and renovated Spring 2019
- Sale of business for $100,000
- Rent $6,000/month year one
- Rent $8,000/month years 2-5
- 5 year minimum lease
Spacious and cool with earth bag design and extra thick walls equipped with ceiling fans and mosquito nets as standard. All have en-suite bathrooms with hot and cold showers.
For group travelers, there is a four-bed bungalow with en-suite and hot shower as standard. Each person has their own light, international power socket, mosquito net and ample storage.
Pool view rooms
Located next to the swimming pool, all with air-conditioning and fans as standard. Each room has a flat screen smart TV with Netflix, storage, mosquito nets, en-suites with hot shower and king size bed.
Self-catering bungalow – sleeps 4-5
Two special self-catering bungalows for families or groups wanting more space with a main bedroom with king sized bed and shower room, dining / kitchen space with cooking facilities and fridge/ freezer, a living room with 32″flat screen TV with Netflix, sofa bed and separate sofa and a full bathroom.
The hobbit huts are perfect for people on a budget. They come complete with power sockets, lights, fan and a quaint shared bathroom with overhead rain shower and separate toilet.
Accommodation in summary:
- Total resort accommodation sleeps 36
- 2 x large self-catering family bungalows
- 2 x quad bungalows
- 4 x double bungalows
- 3 x double pool view rooms
- 3 x double glamping pods
- 2-bedroom main dwelling
- 2 x staff bungalows
More detailed information will be supplied to serious buyers
Original ID: KAM.A7