Freer Properties receives many enquiries and complaints about the process of paying utility bills in Phnom Penh, so here is a quick guide to help you.
- Please ensure you pay your bills on time as re-connections are time-consuming and costly
- Check the addresses and account names are correct before paying
- Become familiar with where the bills are placed – sometimes you will find them in unusual places
- EDC bills are issued every month virtually on the same date, so keep a lookout!
- Water bills are issued every 2 months – again keep a lookout for them
- Once the due date on the bills has expired you cannot pay by App, instead you have a few days grace to pay in the offices (see slides 2 & 3).
- Bills can be paid at Wing outlets (almost on every street)
- It may be a good idea to pay extra on your water bill to avoid disconnections
- EDC reconnections usually take <2 working days and cost $2.50
- Water reconnections usually take <2 working days $15.25
- Don’t expect any actions from these services on weekends and certainly not on holidays
- EDC website: https://www.edc.com.kh/index.php
- PPWSA website: http://www.ppwsa.com.kh/en/
# forrent #rent #rental #phnompenh #apartment #condo #realestate #condoforrent #apartmentforrent