Serviced apartments offer ideal accommodation for expat professionals living in Cambodia for work. They are typically fully furnished and provide hotel-like amenities and services. They offer the convenience of not having to worry about upkeep in space you can call home.
Serviced Apartments usually have amenities like room service, housekeeping and recreation facilities, such as pool and gym and other characteristics, such as:
- Western-style furnishings and aesthetically-pleasing interiors.
- Up-to-date appliances and western-style kitchen with oven, coffee machine, rice cooker, blender, an exhaust fans and fire extinguisher
- High-end furniture including oversized sofa, large beds, storage cabinets and integrated a/c
- Large windows, good air circulation and private balconies with views
- Modern bathrooms (often with bath) with hot and cold water
- Elevators to every floor (often not to the roof terrace)
- Housekeeping – cleaning, laundry and dry cleaning
- Housekeeping includes towel replacement, making beds, toiletries change and cleaning
- Fire safety provisions (fire exits, smoke detectors, sprinklers and fire extinguishers)
- 24/7 security guard services, CCTV in common areas and intercoms
- Filtering of uninvited and unwelcome individuals
- Recreational Areas - swimming pool, fully equipped fitness centers, jacuzzi and sauna
- Secure parking
- Utilities are usually included in the management fee - Cable TV, internet, drinking water, reception, maintenance and security services.
Serviced apartments are usually found in central locations like - BKK, Tonle Bassac, Toul Kork, Riverside and Russian Market.
Check Freer Properties guide to Phnom Penh